We have full livery, working livery and D.I.Y livery available at the stables. We offer grazing in the summer months and more limited turnout in the winter.
We understand that our customers have individual needs due to work and personal commitments, so we are able to offer help with turning out, feeding, mucking out etc.(charges apply). We will be happy to discuss your personal requirements with you.
If you are interested in working or full livery, please contact us to discuss how we can help you.
All our facilities are available for livery customers to use, providing there are no lessons or other commitments already arranged by the Riding Centre. We are an ABRS approved livery yard.
- We have 2 x floodlit outdoor arenas measuring 20m x 40m and a 30m x 60m , equipped with poles and jumps.
- Livery yard completely separate from the riding centre.
- 20 acres of grazing land with individual paddocks if required.
- Generous storage areas.
- Great hacking.
- CCTV on site with access to cameras.
- Owner lives onsite.
- 20% discount on lessons for livery owners on their own horses.
- Always a pair of hands available to assist and support if required.
- Classroom available to hire.
If you would like more information about our livery services, or would like to arrange a visit, please contact us.